R. Raviv – Consulting Engineers Ltd.
R. Raviv – Consulting Engineers Ltd. is a private company engaged in designing, consulting, management and supervision of engineering projects in the field, civil engineering, marine engineering and vessel engineering.
The company was established in Haifa in 1977 by Rami Raviv and employs engineers with bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees and many years of experience in various engineering fields.
International Offices: Angola, South Africa, Greece
The Company’s Operation:
- Ports and Marine Structures: Design ports and marinas, dredging work and fill at sea, breakwaters, jetties and quays, floating breakwaters, shipyards, channels, structures on shore and in the open sea, vessels docking systems, underwater pipeline, special and heavy retaining structures, development of public beaches and recreation sites , dredging lagoons, maintenance and development of rivers, artificial islands, dams, hydraulic structures
- Bridges: Concrete and steel bridges, Fixed and moveable bridges
- Various Civil Engineering Structures: Special and complex concrete and steel structures, particularly high concrete and steel retaining walls Dams for especially high water depths and special ground conditions
- Vessels – Designing and Supervision of Vessel Construction: Designing various kinds of small vessels including barges Supervision of vessel construction and vessel fitness tests
- ISO 9001 Certification: R. Raviv – Consulting Engineers Ltd. was authorized for ISO 9001 quality management by DET Norske Veritas in Rotterdam, Holland
Details of Various Services Provided:
- Studies and Surveys: Technical and economic studies and surveys, engineering feasibility studies, environmental impact reports Preliminary design, technical specifications, operation costs assessments, monitoring surveys and studies in the field and in a laboratory, advice on building permit approvals according to design and construction laws
- Preliminary Design: Preparation of design specifications, surveys, operation costs assessment, various alternatives of preliminary designs, consultation in design authorities
- Final Detailed Design: Performance designs, technical specifications, construction costs assessments, designs approval for building permits
- Legal Engineering Consultation: Preparation of legal engineering, engineering second opinion, engineering arbitration, engineering advice for legal claims
- Technical Specifications: Preparation of technical specifications, bills of quantities, operation assessments, preparation of tenders
- Tenders: Advice in selecting contractors, checking tenders
- Projects Supervision and Management: Checking performance designs, supervision of project performance on site, project design management, project establishment management
- Damage Inspection: Inspection of damage in engineering structures, second opinion reports and costs assessments, damage repair
- Vessel Design and Inspection: Design vessels, inspect vessel fitness, vessel building supervision, vessel repair, maintenance and damage inspection, vessels engineering second opinion reports Our company is authorized for the above by the Ministry of Transportation Shipping and Ports Authority
- Software: The company owns the most updated engineering software.
- Clients in Israel: The company provides consultation and design services for the Ports Authority, Eilat- Ashkelon Pipeline Company (EAPC), navy, Ministry of Defense, municipalities, Israel Lands Administration, Public Works Authority, Ministry of Interior, Israel Railways, Ministry of Housing and Construction, Ministry of Agriculture, Government Tourism Company, private companies, military and industry. Detailed client list can be supplied upon request.
- International Projects: The company provides design services in foreign countries, currently mainly in West Africa.